Safety Monitor does not currently offer a dedicated app.
It is however optimised for use on smart phones and tablets.
You can easily add a shortcut icon on your phone or tablet to quickly access your Safety Monitor account.
How do I do this?
For an iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Safari browser on Apple's iOS and navigate to www.safetymonitor.nz.
- Tap the 'Share' button on the browser's toolbar (that's the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward)
- Tap the 'Add to Home Screen' icon in the Share menu
- You will be prompted to name the shortcut before tapping the Add button
- The shortcut can be dragged and place anywhere (including app folders) just like a normal app icon
- When you tap the icon it will load Safety Monitor in a normal tab
(Due to limitations in Apple's iOS, only Apple's own Safari browser is allowed to do this)
- Launch Chrome for Android and open www.safetymonitor.nz
- Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen
- Enter Safety Monitor as the name for the shortcut
- Chrome will add www.safetymonitor.nz to your home screen
- The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut which you can then drag and place anywhere you like